Current position available
Assistant host for Bar Crawl group
We are a start-up looking to add a new member to our team!
Your role will be to assist the main host 2-3 nights per week from 7.30pm to 12.00am.
Every bar crawl is always run by 2 animators for a group of 5 to 30 people.
At first, you will start as an assistant which will include the following responsibilities:
+ Welcome the clients and register them
+ Manage the drinks
+ Entertain the group and launch the games
+ Lead the group during the night from place to place
+ Client services
Type of contract : service contract (Contrato por servicios profesionales)
Possibilities of evolution:
Once you feel comfortable as an assistant you can become the main host and being responsible for the whole bar crawl event, including payment and team management.
As we are a startup, there will be a lot of opportunities in the future to grow with us.
- Legal status to live & work in Panama
- Speak English & Spanish (intermediate level required for both)
- Being welcoming and sociable
- Being pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Flexible (availability during weekend nights)
- Basic knowledge of social media
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Photography skills
- Community management skills
- Other languages are a plus
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com